Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My greatest accomplishments.

Life is about accomplishments and failures. Everyone measures life based off of these two things. Some people choose to focus on their failures and some choose to focus on the accomplishments. Others like to focus on  what everyone else thinks about their accomplishments and or failures. Today I was thinking about my failures and my accomplishments and I came to realize that I am to accomplished to care about my failures and I really could care less about what others think. Here is what I focus on as my accomplishments. 
I am a daughter and sister. I am a daughter of the most giving, gracious and selfless parents, my heart swells with happiness with each passing year I have with my parents. I am my mama's blue eyes and  her blonde hair, I am my father's darling. My siblings are special and dear. I am Susan's baby, I am Susan's soul sister. I am Gaylens kindred spirit and late night talks. I am Stephens proud sister, I am his are you busy I need you. I am Meghan's do you have a second to say a prayer, I am Meghan's friend.  I am Aryns laughter and cheer. I am a wife and an in law. I am a daughter in law to a mother in law who makes me feel like she loves me as if I am a daughter she never had. I am the grand daughter in law to a pawpaw he has always been "my pawpaw" too!  There is no question that I AM family. I AM a wife the hardest working man I know, I AM a wife to a grass will grow back, wipe away my tears kind of man. I AM a wife to a lets go buy you a dress just because kind of man, to a you look beautiful every morning, and I love you and appreciate you saying man. I AM blessed by the man I am married to. I AM  a Christian,  I serve the one and only God, I am a blessed beyond measure by God, I am his child! Lastly my most wonderful, most meaningful, accomplishment that only exist because of my prior accomplishments. I AM A MOTHER, I am a count his toes everyday, let the dishes stack up, hold my baby kind of mother. I am a stare at him, take in every smile and laugh, wipe away each tear kind of mother. I am enjoy each moment, love him deeply and wholly kind of mother. The never give up and ignore judgement kind of mother. The do whatever I can to make sure he has the best of everything kind of mother. The demand the best of everyday kind of mother. I am a mother and that is and will always be the greatest accomplishment of my life.  No failure will ever shadow my accomplishments, no persons idea of my accomplishments or failures will shadow my greatest accomplishments! I will let it be known that I love my family, my husband, his family and I will shout it out to the world that my son is indeed my world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment